FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Glenn Gebhart
The FormAssembly team is always growing! We’re excited to welcome new members to the team and get to know them better. In this teammate highlight, we’re learning more about Glenn Gebhart, Product Insights Analyst at FormAssembly.
Name: Glenn Gebhart
Title: Product Insights Analyst
FormAssembly Start Date: April 2020
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
The Product Insights Analyst position was a good fit for my skill set, and I was looking for 100% remote work. I was also interested because the product fills a definite market need.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
I get to solve people’s problems by playing with data—that’s something that I sometimes do anyway, just for fun. The fact that someone wants to pay me for it is a bonus.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
It turns out that a lot of people, not just the Product Team, have data they need to make sense of. I’m looking forward to being able to expand my services once I have my feet under me.
4. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
Ten years of experience in large-scale data wrangling, graduate certificate in applied statistics, and sartorial splendor.
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Cooking, eating, drinking, martial arts, and reading.
6. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I once spent a week in Iraq providing training for the U.S. military.
7. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
Weet-Bix, because I’m from New Zealand and I’m good for your health.
Want to meet some other members of the FormAssembly team? Meet Daniel Sosnowski, Sales Development Representative, in our previous Teammate Highlight! Learn more about our team and company culture on our team page.