How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our incredible team members. This week we’re profiling Freda Tran, Customer Support Specialist.
Name: Freda Tran
Title: Customer Support Specialist
With FormAssembly Since: September 2017
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
I really liked the user-friendly interface, and the vast knowledge base. Seeing these things made me think the company really wants to make the user experience as uncomplicated as possible.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
My co-workers, they are always willing to lend a helping hand.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
I’m learning something new every day, and the hours fly by so fast, which is great because I love staying busy.
4. What are you looking forward to achieving?
Since I’m still fairly new, I look forward to learning as much as I can about our product.
5. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
I’m not sure if this counts as a quality, but I love using exclamation points. I equate them to virtual smiles.
6. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Even though I like to stay busy at work, at home I just want to relax. So I usually read, listen to music, or watch cute/funny videos.
7. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I’m really interested in fostering kittens. I helped care for a kitten earlier this year, and it’s something I would like to continue doing. Hopefully starting next kitten season.
8. Who was your role model as a child?
My parents have always been my role models, because they are hard-working, selfless, and open-minded.
Like this post? Check out this previous Employee Highlight featuring Matt Livingston, Systems Infrastructure Engineer.
Interested in joining the FormAssembly team? View open positions!