How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our incredible team members. This week we’re profiling Chelsie Conder, our Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Name: Chelsie Conder
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
FormAssembly Start Date: May 2017
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
The ability to work from home.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
The company is full of really great people, and I’m able to work and still be with my kids at the same time.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
What excites me most is excelling in my accounting knowledge and my goal is to be able to handle anything that comes my way.
4. What has been your proudest moment at FormAssembly?
My proudest moment was when I was offered a full-time position with the company. I’m looking forward to having many more proud moments and successes at FormAssembly.
5. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
I’m an incredibly determined person, which will be a huge help in my role as Accounts Receivable Specialist.
6. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Riding horses, camping, and watching my daughter cheer.
7. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I have three kids.
8. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
Reese’s Puffs ‘cause I’m so sweet!
9. Who was your role model or hero as a child?
The Spice Girls. I just wanted to be them.
10. What’s your spirit animal?
A horse, because they are beautiful in every aspect and are meant to run wild and free.
Like this post? Check out this previous Teammate Highlight featuring one of our Customer Support Specialists, Jeff Krueger.