How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our incredible team members. This week we’re profiling Aaron Brigham, Web Developer.
Name: Aaron Brigham
Title: Web Developer
With FormAssembly Since: December 2017
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
The remote work was a huge bonus, on top of that I think it’s an interesting product to work on, and I love that the development team is interested in improving processes and following best practices.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
My favorite thing about being a Web Developer is that the challenges are different every day. It gives me a lot of opportunities to think about different and unique problems.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
What excites me the most is the opportunity to work with new and evolving technologies like react.
4. What are you looking forward to achieving at FormAssembly?
I’m looking forward to writing some behat behavior tests. I’ve never worked with behat but have always wanted to try it.
5. What unique qualities do you bring to the FormAssembly team?
I would say my good attitude and ability to jump in and help wherever needed.
6. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
My favorite activities outside of work are playing board games, video games, hiking, and reading
7. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I am an identical twin!
8. Who was your role model as a child?
My childhood role model was Mister Rogers because he taught people to always be kind.