How well do you know the awesome people behind FormAssembly? This series is the place to learn all about our awesome team members. This week we’re profiling Peter Bernardi, Channel Solutions Engineer.
Name: Peter Bernardi
Title: Channel Solutions Engineer
Time at FormAssembly: Almost 2 years (670 days to be exact!)
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
- Remote work (!!!)
- Opportunity to start really early (employee #14)
- Very clear advancement path
2. What do you love about what you do? About FormAssembly as a whole?
I love the tech. It’s why I do what I do. All about delivering value. Also, I love the close culture that we all share. FormAssembly is basically a family.
3. What has been your proudest moment at FormAssembly?
(Nerd alert.) When I finally figured out how to self-enroll Salesforce Customer Community users, something that, to my knowledge, had not been done non-natively, ever.
4. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Skiing, biking, interior-decorating, beer-drinking, cooking.
5. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
I was number one globally ranked on Pokémon Online OU for a brief period of time.
6. If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?
A combination of Honey Nut Cheerios and Frosted Mini Wheats, the only acceptable breakfast cereal.
7. Who was your role model/hero as a child? Why?
My dad. He came from nothing and built everything from the ground up, self-financed higher education, and succeeded in a field his family had never dreamed of. Something I hope to emulate.
Like this post? Check out the previous Employee Highlight featuring Kari Shaevitz, our Accounting & HR Manager.