FormAssembly Teammate Highlight: Kevin Hoyle
It’s the first Friday of the month, which means we’re introducing another member of the FormAssembly team! Today, meet Kevin Hoyle, our Senior Enterprise Account Manager.
Name: Kevin Hoyle
Title: Senior Account Executive, Mid-Market
With FormAssembly Since: September 2015
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
I worked for a competitor so I was very familiar with FormAssembly. I was impressed with what they were doing long before I ever had an interview. The more I talked to Cedric and Jaret along with others I knew this was a good fit. Something that was challenging but rewarding.
2. What do you love about what you do? About FormAssembly as a whole?
I genuinely enjoy helping people solve difficult problems and learn new technology. I love having a measurable impact on the company’s growth. We’re small enough where I get to work with people across all the different teams.
3. What excites you most about your position and growth opportunity at FormAssembly?
I’m most excited about helping our customers solve some of their most challenging issues and to be a part of something that has had such tremendous growth in the two plus years I’ve been here.
4. If your team had to use one word to describe you, what would it be and why?
Assuming all the “4” letter words were out of the way I would hope it would be “helpful”. Everyone knows that they can reach out to me anytime with questions and I’ll try to help.
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Golf, snowboarding and fly fishing.
6. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
That I’m really into horse racing and my goal is to own a racehorse one day.
7. What’s your spirit animal? Why?
Dolphin. Being an Aquarius I love the water, especially the ocean. Just the freedom to move fast and explore the unknown is very appealing to me. I’m a very loyal and playful person.
Like this post? Check out a previous teammate highlight featuring Drew Buschhorn, Senior Software Architect.