It’s the first Friday of the month, which means we’re introducing another member of the FormAssembly team! Today, meet Kevin Hoyle, our Senior Enterprise Account Manager.
Name: Kevin Hoyle
Title: Senior Account Executive, Mid-Market
With FormAssembly Since: September 2015
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
I worked for a competitor so I was very familiar with FormAssembly. I was impressed with what they were doing long before I ever had an interview. The more I talked to Cedric and Jaret along with others I knew this was a good fit. Something that was challenging but rewarding.
2. What do you love about what you do? About FormAssembly as a whole?
I genuinely enjoy helping people solve difficult problems and learn new technology. I love having a measurable impact on the company’s growth. We’re small enough where I get to work with people across all the different teams.
3. If your team had to use one word to describe you, what would it be and why?
Assuming all the “4” letter words were out of the way I would hope it would be “helpful”. Everyone knows that they can reach out to me anytime with questions and I’ll try to help.
Comments from the team:
“Kevin’s always been a solid member of the sales team. Coming in right at the team reunion 2015, I was lucky enough to meet him in person. He and I have seen the sales team grow and develop, and look forward to what he can do in the future!”
– Peter Bernardi, Channel Solutions Engineer
“Kevin is friendly and warm. He has a curious mind and intangible likability.”
– Geoffrey Hamilton, Account Executive
4. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
Golf, snowboarding and fly fishing.
5. What’s something not a lot of people know about you?
That I’m really into horse racing and my goal is to own a racehorse one day.
6. What’s your spirit animal? Why?
Dolphin. Being an Aquarius I love the water, especially the ocean. Just the freedom to move fast and explore the unknown is very appealing to me. I’m a very loyal and playful person.
Like this post? Check out a previous employee highlight featuring Drew Buschhorn, Senior Software Architect.