Get to know more of our awesome team! Today, meet Kari Shaevitz, our Accounting & HR Manager.
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
2. What do you love about what you do? About FormAssembly as a whole?
My days are always different and that keeps things interesting. Between my accounting and HR responsibilities, I get the opportunity to work with everyone. We have a great group of people who really make work feel less like work.
4. What has been your proudest moment at FormAssembly?
5. If your co-workers had to use one word to describe you, what would it be and why?
I didn’t want to speak for them, so I asked. Here’s what they said! 🙂
“Amazingly-necessary! I would go insane without Kari. Billing and admin people normally get a bad rap for being replaceable, but seriously if I didn’t have her to go to when closing deals, setting up billings, etc. I’d be lost and the productivity would grind to a halt.”
– Peter Bernardi, Channel Solutions Engineer
“Kari is enthusiastic and determined, She gets stuff done, but has fun at the same time. We all know if we ever need anything, Kari will have it done in no time, usually making us laugh along the way!”
– Andrea Hall, Support Team Lead
“Kari does so much behind the scenes, from handling payroll, to organizing reunions, coordinating business trips, and so much more. She is indispensable.”
– Andy Hall, Developer