We love getting to know our customers and partners, but we realized you don’t really know us! In this Teammate Highlight series, we will be introducing the people that make FormAssembly awesome. Today, meet Drew Buschhorn, who works to keep FormAssembly’s servers running smoothly.
Name: Drew Buschhorn
Title: Senior Software Architect
Time at FormAssembly: 9 years
1. What interested you about FormAssembly in the first place?
Cedric had a lot of great ideas in the job posting.
2. What do you love about what you do? About FormAssembly as a whole?
Every day is a new experience at FormAssembly. I almost never have the same challenge a second day in a row.
3. What has been your proudest moment at FormAssembly?
Most recently when we rolled out the iphone app to customers.
4. If your team had to use one word to describe you, what would it be and why?
Punctilious, because I help to provide institution knowledge.
5. What are some of your favorite activities outside of work?
6. Who was your role model/hero as a child? Why?
Carl Sagan, because he seemed to find joy in discovering what the universe is all about.
7. What’s your spirit animal? Why?
The cheetah, because it’s clever when it wants to be.
Quotes from the Team
“The part I enjoy most about working with Drew is his ability to cut right to the chase. Additionally, he is always happy to help when pulled into various discussions, where his input is heavily valued.” – Michael Stathers, Infrastructure-Operations Engineer
“Drew is a quiet source of extreme development power. He’s sort of like the Captain Planet of the dev team, being called down to obliterate problems when we need him most. He’s also super chill.” – Ben Wasser, Web Developer
Like this post? Check out last month’s teammate highlight on Geoffrey Hamilton, Account Executive.