Upcoming Webinar — Facing Change in Healthcare: How to Weather Shifts in Security, Compliance, and Workplace Norms
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, healthcare organizations are facing change in multiple areas. Not only must they take care of patients who are sick or at-risk, but they must also remain focused on data security and compliance, while adjusting to changes in workplace norms. The healthcare climate has shifted due to COVID-19, and it’s important for all involved to stay in the know about those changes.
FormAssembly’s data collection platform is used by healthcare industries worldwide, and we are committed to delivering helpful, relevant data security and compliance information. In a webinar on June 30, 2020, from 1-2 p.m., Chad Cragle, Information Security Officer at FormAssembly, will provide information about key shifts facing healthcare in light of the ongoing pandemic. Read on for an overview of what to expect in the webinar.
What you’ll learn
In this webinar, Chad will discuss how HIPAA regulations have been adjusted due to the COVID-19 crisis, and what it all could mean for the future of healthcare. He will also discuss some of the increased security risks facing the healthcare industry and share some best practices for preventing a disaster or breach. Here’s a look at what other topics will be discussed:
- The shifts that have been made to HIPAA due to the ongoing health crisis
- Best practices for keeping healthcare data safe and stay compliant, even in times of crisis
- The growing telehealth and remote work trends and how healthcare can prepare for them
- How FormAssembly’s all-in-one form builder and data collection platform can provide peace of mind when collecting PHI
- Details about FormAssembly’s FormAssembly COVID-19 Assistance Program
How to join
This webinar is open to everyone, but it may be especially beneficial for healthcare organizations as they navigate the current challenges presented by the coronavirus pandemic. To join in, register on our webinars page and we’ll send you follow-up details.
We’ll be answering questions in a Q&A session with attendees immediately following the webinar, so be sure to make note of any questions you may have for us.