It can be incredibly time-consuming to build a web form from scratch, even if you’re a web developer. And if you need a lot of forms? With built-in email notifications, autoresponders, spam filters, and other nifty features? You could be looking at months of development. Not to mention the concerns you may have about keeping your data private and secure.
That’s why we built FormAssembly — so you can design and launch web forms in just minutes, right from your browser. No coding necessary, so anyone on your team can build forms. Plus, you can add all that great stuff we mentioned, like email notifications!
If you just wanna see how our Form Builder works without signing up, click here to give it a test drive. You won’t be able to save until you sign up for an account, however, so follow the steps below to launch your form!
Here’s how to get started (free!):
- Sign up for an account. Enter your email address and pick a username and password.
- Log in and click New Form to open the Form Builder.
- Go to Add Content ▸ Question and click on the question type you’d like to add. Ta-da! It’s now in your form. (Note: You can click to add a question, or drag and drop it!)
- Add more questions. For example, if you need a simple contact form, you’ll want two text inputs for the Name and Email, and a text area for the Message.
- Add a form title and click Save. You’re done! Congrats!
Once you leave the Form Builder, you can see your form’s public address or URL right away. As soon as you hit Save, we published it for you! You can share the link with your visitors now. (Or, if you’d rather host the form on your own website, you can check out the Publish tab to see your options.)