Announcing: Compliance Cloud, HIPAA Compliant Solution
Compliance Cloud, FormAssembly’s most robust data collection plan, features HIPAA compliance, priority support, and enhanced security controls. We have partnered with leading cyber risk management and compliance companies over the years to ensure that our software, infrastructure, and policies remain in compliance with HIPAA requirements.
The Compliance Cloud plan satisfies a large demand by allowing our customers to easily and effectively process protected health information (PHI) through online forms. This plan is especially beneficial for healthcare, research, and pharmaceutical organizations that need a secure web form solution for intake forms and research data collection.
Some of the key features on our Compliance Cloud include:
- High-availability environment with a 99.9% Service Level Agreement
- A robust, reliable business continuity and disaster recovery plan
- HIPAA compliance
- Powerful integrations to Salesforce, Authorize.Net, Stripe, PayPal, Drupal, and other tools
- Connections to three Salesforce production orgs, with additional available for an added fee; plus unlimited connections to Salesforce sandboxes and developer orgs
- Priority support: 1-hour response time for customer support requests 24/5, with options for email and chat communication
- Increased security and privacy controls for the most sensitive data
- Data residency in N. America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Multi-user, with single-sign-on SSO
- Annual Security Review upon request
- Designated onboarding with Implementation Program
Additionally, all FormAssembly plans offer encryption at rest and are compliant with GDPR, CCPA, FERPA, PCI DSS Level 1, and other essential requirements.
For more information, visit our Compliance Cloud plan page.
Are you as excited as we are? Comment below or tweet @formassembly to let us know what you think about the new Compliance Cloud!