[Webinar Recap] FormAssembly January 2020 Form Builder Demo
Our first demo webinar of the year was a success! This series was created to help attendees get a closer look at our all-in-one web form builder and data collection platform. In the January 2020 form builder demo webinar, we provide a firsthand look at FormAssembly’s form builder and connectors, then answer a series of questions from the audience.
If you missed this month’s demo webinar, read on for a recap, or replay the full webinar recording below.
What you’ll learn
In the webinar, Andrea Hall, Manager of Implementation Services, demonstrated these key elements of our web form builder and data collection platform:
- How to build and configure a FormAssembly web form, including customization and optimization tips
- How to set up the Salesforce Prefill Connector to display a prefilled form to your respondents with data pulled directly from your Salesforce org
- How to use FormAssembly forms to create, update, or lookup records in Salesforce
- How to use other integrations available with FormAssembly, including secure payment connectors to PayPal, Stripe, and more
- How to process forms within FormAssembly
After Andrea walked through the 2020 form builder demo and connectors, Maggie Tharp, FormAssembly Creative Manager, read a series of questions from the audience. Andrea answered the questions for a closer look into elements of FormAssembly from the viewer’s perspective, including form design and theme options, WordPress integration, customer support, specific use case options, and more.
Secure data collection is made simple with FormAssembly. With our drag-and-drop form builder, high standards of security and compliance, and robust integration capabilities, we help organizations in every industry transform their inefficient data collection processes. At the end of the January 2020 form builder demo webinar, you’ll know firsthand how easy it is to build, configure, and connect web forms with FormAssembly. Ready to try FormAssembly for yourself? Start your free 14-day trial today, no credit card required.